Monday, March 8, 2010
Have you EVER wanted to reach through the screen of your computer and just proceed to beat the living snot out of someone for being completely and utterly clueless?

Ok, it's an ironic feeling to want to smack the crap out of someone but yet be totally against violence!

I hate that I feel this way, but it feels like I'm shouting at the top of my lungs and these people are just plain stupid!

They feel they are right and I am wrong, well, I guess this being America, they're entitled to their opinions, but I know if I post anything severely negative then I'll find myself in court, probably behind bars.

Anywho I digress. What is this world coming to? Sadly I find myself saying that exact same sentence over and over. I guess the easy answer would be to turn my head, to look away like everyone else! Damn it! I can't do that!

I'm not the type of person who sees injustice and sits on my ass to watch it! Come on, doesn't anyone else want to make a difference?

I think the problem is people don't know what to do. Guess what I can't sit back! I look into my daughter's eyes and I cannot help but think how that little baby would feel if I, the person who loves her most in the world, were to hurt her!

I held her for a while tonight, just cuddling her and telling her how much I loved her. I tickled the belly and she squirmed and we decided that tickleing was torture enough. Although I have to say, I would rather hear tortured giggles than I would tortured screaming and crying!

She had to have a time out tonight, (before the cuddling) and I felt like a monster. I hate making her cry. She comes out of her room, "Mommy, I feel much better, I'm sorry for making you mad!"
I wanted to cry!

I held her close, I couldn't help it. She is my baby, I cannot see, I cannot fathom how parents could hurt their kids! The sparkle in her eyes is beautiful. I shouldn't keep hashing this over. I shouldn't but I am. I want parents to help!

Well, I made Huggz Heal. A hug, even a virtual hug can make a difference!
DAMN IT, YOU WANT TO HELP DON"T YOU?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I totally agree.

Post a Comment

Add to Facebook

Cat Uncaged on Facebook

Followers